Friday, February 21, 2014

Entry #6

Grandma's Visit:

"We were watching TV," the person related. "Suddenly, the dog started barking at the back door. As the door started to open, the dog retreated. When the door closed with no one there, whoever it was had all of our attention." 

After a few experiences like this, she realized who their ghostly visitor was. 

"My mom used to tuck me in when I was little, I really didn't like it, so I never tucked in my own children," the women explained. "One night, after my mother had passed away, I went in to check on my daughters. I noticed that their covers where securely tucked in between the mattress and the box spring. When I questioned them, they explained that their grandma had sat on their bed for a few minutes and then got up and tucked them in. They also explained that this was a regular occurrence."

Her mother was also seen walking through the house by a visitor that was spending the night. 

"My step-son, who never met my mother, was spending the night," the women said. I was in my bedroom and heard him call me and ask me why I was in the hallway. I left my room and walked in the living room, where he was laying. 

He was looking across the room in the other direction, calling for me," she continued. "I turned on the light and he was shocked to see me standing on that side of the room. Whatever he saw was gone, but when he described the person - it was my mother to the tee, even down to the white nightie that she used to wear." 

-- So the moral of this story is to do things your mother wants you to do or she'll come back and haunt you.  


1 comment: