Thursday, March 27, 2014

Entry #10

RAINY DAY!
My mom and I LOVE rainy days. The only thing that could make today better is some major thunder storms. Rainy days are days meant to stay in your Pjs, cuddle up in a blanket and watch movies, while only eating comfort food. - Hot Chocolate, popcorn, pizza, candy, brownies, Ice cream. You know all the make you feel good type of food. :) 

My Mom's Rainy Day Movies:
- Sleepless in Seattle
- You've Got Mail
- Lady in White
- While You Were Sleeping 
- The Canterville Ghost (The Original)

For all you readers that are a little worried that Mom is downstairs watching movies and eating bonbons - don't worry I gave her some Ice cream and kicked her back to her office to finish a book... I know YOU'RE WELCOME. 




1 comment:

  1. I love "While You Were Sleeping"! Must have watched it a million times. :-)

    ReplyDelete