Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Entry #2

It's been one of those CRAZY mornings at the Reid House... Mom and I had to move our office downstairs because our original (Attic) office is FREEZING cold and unbearable and not conducive to being creative. So first things first, Mom checks her Facebook- She says it's because she likes connecting with her readers... Few minutes later Mom says: "Sarah come here, you HAVE to watch this." So I go over, because really I have no choice, and this is what she shows me...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQB7QRyF4p4


 Although it's SUPER cute and I want to squish that little puppy, she's not doing much 'connecting' with readers, unless that Clydesdale is a fan of Mary O'Reilly.  It seems more like playing on Facebook. I'm sorry Readers- I will try and get her back on track so you can have another book to read in a timely manner... 


Well I better get off and get some more research done for Sean's new series. (The Order of Brigid's Cross)... or maybe I'll watch that video again, really I blame my Mom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment