Thursday, January 30, 2014

Entry #3

I decided I wanted to do something a little different today. Truth is I'm already a little tired of staring at my mom and waiting for her to do something crazy or something worth writing about. So let's talk Mary O'Reilly. Ever since my mom wrote the books we always talk about who we think should play the part of Mary O'Reilly, Bradley Alden, Stanley, Rosie, Mike, Ian and Sean.... So I'm going to throw out a few people that I think would do a great job.

Mary O'Reilly:
  
(Evangeline Lilly)



(Angie Harmon)

 Bradley Alden:

(Ryan McPartlin)
 Ian MacDougal:

(Will Estes)
Rosie Pettigrew:
(Susan Sullivan) 
Stanley Wagner:

(Barry Corbin)

Sean O'Reilly: 
(Luke Evans)
Mike: 
(Joe Manganiello)

These are some of the actors/actresses out there that I think could do a good job... Well I guess I should get back to doing REAL work. Please let me know what you think and if you have a specific person that you would like to see in one of these roles. :) 

6 comments:

  1. What about Delta Burke for Rosie? I think that'd be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. Angie Harmon as Mary, Ryan McPartlin as Bradley, Susan Sullivan would be a great Rosie, Barry Corbin as Stanley and Joe Manganiello as Sean.

    For whatever it is worth those would be my favorites. Thank you for starting this blog and I will look forward to more entries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your choices, Sarah! In my mind, Mary is more Evangeline Lilly than Angie Harmon, though, and somehow my mind-Bradley looked a bit different, too, although I can't say in what aspect. A bit older, maybe?

    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie Harmon has that Bette Davis sultry voice and would be perfect in my opinion ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the reader that said Mary is more Evangeline Lilly than Angie Harmon. And yes, I had Bradley pictured as a little older and more rugged looking; not so pretty-boy. Also had Ian pictured as bigger and Rosie as a little more matronly. Stanley is right on and Mike and Sean's portrayals made my heart skip a beat. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled upon this blog....I have been picturing Mike as Joe Manganiello!!! That is so funny that you had the same. I can picture both women as Mary. Angie is great on Rizzoli and Isles.

    ReplyDelete